The Surgical Company PTM, is part of The Surgical Company Group. Founded in 1993, The Surgical Company, headquartered in The Netherlands, has grown both organically and through mergers and acquisitions to a Group of 9 companies employing 375 people. The Group’s companies are active in the development, manufacturing and distribution of anesthesia, intensive care, surgery and different specialized and general care products in France, Germany and The Benelux. The proprietary temperature management products of The Surgical Company are exported worldwide.
Culture & Atmosphere
The culture is characterized as informal, professional and skilled way of working and interacting. The employees have a passion for technology and innovation. Customer satisfaction is key! In addition to the result, great value is also attached to the way in which this result is achieved. Motivation is best expressed by the in-house chosen theme “CLIENT” focusing on their common values Creative, Lively, Integrity, Efficient, No nonsense and Total commitment.
As Clinical Specialist you will manage all clinical aspects of the medical devices designed, developed and promoted by the Company. The Clinical Specialist reports to the Marketing Manager.
- You will collect and store specific clinical information on the products and the competition.
- You will maintain a library with literature relevant to PTM and the products the company commercialize.
- You will coordinate the activities of the KOL-group, set goals and objectives and act as the main liaison between TSC and the advisory group.
- You will initiate, coordinate and monitor clinical studies.
- You will conduct a value analysis of assigned products against products from the competition.
- You will organize programs, in cooperation with Sales, to enhance the awareness for the products they sell and the importance of Patient Temperature Management (PTM) to improve patient outcome.
- You will council the distribution partners and caregivers with clinical advice on how to make optimal use of the products the company sells.
- You will sustain promotional activities with product presentations, product trainings, clinical in-service and workshops and validate their content on its clinical relevance.
- You will conduct clinical evaluations relevant to existing-, new products and line extensions.
- You will report on a monthly basis field activities, market trends and actions from the competition.
- You will develop and maintain an adequate knowledge of the market, the products, clinical application, the competition and internal procedures.
- You will attend national and international symposia and conventions.
- You will assist with the preparation of marketing materials such as brochures, instruction films, labels, inserts, instruction manuals.
- You will review the content of Instructions for use, user- and technical manuals.
- You will work closely with R&D and contribute to product innovation.
- You will collect user feedback on the product under development and prepare the usability report.
- You will collect customer feedback and timely submit the annual market surveillance report.
- You will provide clinical advise when analyzing product complaints and non-conformities.
- You have a bachelor education (towards nursing or other relavant life science education).
- You have clinical working experience (as IC, ER or OR registered Nurse).
- You have practical experience of the clinical workflow in the IC, ER or OR.
- You have at least 3 years clinical experience in a hospital environment.
- You are fluent in English (German and French is an advantage).
- You have good presentation & demonstration skills.
- You have a commercial attitude.
- You are able to work in a multicultural environment.
The right candidate will be offered an attractive salary, bonus, company car & pension plan.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Peter Kremer, Recruitment Consultant
T: +31 651 84 61 62