Global Product Manager Fluido
The Surgical Company PTM, is part of The Surgical Company Group. Founded in 1993, The Surgical Company, headquartered in The Netherland has grown both organically and through mergers and acquisitions to a Group of 9 companies employing 375 people. The Group’s companies are active in the development, manufacturing and distribution of anesthesia, intensive care, surgery and different specialized and general care products in France, Germany and The Benelux. The proprietary temperature management products of The Surgical Company are exported worldwide.
Culture & Atmosphere
The culture is characterized as informal, professional and skilled way of working and interacting. The employees have a passion for technology and innovation. Customer satisfaction is key! In addition to the result, great value is also attached to the way in which this result is achieved. Motivation is best expressed by the in-house chosen theme “CLIENT” focusing on their common values Creative, Lively, Integrity, Efficient, No nonsense and Total commitment.
As Global Product Manager Fluido (Blood & Fluid warming) you will manage the assigned products towards a successful market acceptance and effective clinical use and in line with the defined growth ambitions.
The Global Product Manager reports to the Marketing Manager. The Office is based in Amersfoort.
- You are responsible for the Product Roadmap & lifecycle management of the blood & fluid warming product portfolio.
- You will plan the long term product portfolio growth strategy.
- You will assist with the preparation of the annual operating plan.
- You will prepare the marketing plan for the assigned products.
- You will prepare for the market introduction of new products.
- You will collect and store specific information on markets and the competition.
- You will monitor the quality and the availability of the assigned products.
- You will ask for user feedback on product satisfaction conform the SOP’s of the Quality Manual.
- You will prepare product presentations, product trainings.
- You will draft the content of Instructions for Use, User- and technical manuals.
- You will define product value proposition.
- You will develop health economics proposition.
- You will conduct a value analysis of assigned products against products from the competition.
- You will assist with the preparation of marketing materials such as brochures, instruction films, labels, inserts, instruction manuals.
- You will report on a monthly basis field activities, market trends and actions from the competition.
- You will develop and maintain an adequate knowledge of the market, the products , clinical application, the competition and internal procedures.
- You will attend at national and international symposia and conventions.
- You will create Product statements & Claims.
- You will support tender requests.
- You are responsible for keeping the products on the market:
- Interface with R&D, QA/RA and supply.
- Prioritization of sustaining engineering projects.
- Post market surveillance.
- PM representative on all R&D projects.
- You are responsible for New Product Development:
- Conduct regular customer interaction to understand unmet needs.
- Ideation for NPD (lead PM team from BP’s).
- Create business case & ROI.
- Conduct market research to support product development and growth opportunity analysis.
- Submit new product ideas for R&D prioritization.
- Test prototypes/ proof of concepts with customers.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree towards Life Sciences.
- You have a postgraduate in Marketing (NIMA or similar)
- You have clinical experience due to education (IC, ER of OR Nurse) or working experience.
- You have practical experience of the clinical workflow in the IC, ER or OR.
- You have at least 3-5 years product management experience.
- You are fluent in English (German and French) is an advantage.
- You have good presentation & demonstration skills.
- You have a commercial attitude.
The right candidate will be offered an attractive salary, bonus, company car & pension plan.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Peter Kremer, Recruitment Consultant
T: +31 651 84 61 62