R&D Project Manager
The Surgical Company Patient Temperature Management is a leading European company acting on a global level in the field of hypothermia and offering a complete range of innovative solutions for Patient Temperature Management. The core business is all about 37°C, about keeping patients at a constant healthy body temperature.
- Forced Air Warming product group with the Mistral-Air® and Thermoflect® Heat Reflective Technology products
- Blood and Fluid Warming product group with the Fluido® and Fluido Compact products
- Virtual37 our Online Temperature Management Tool
- Manage multi-disciplinary R&D projects
- Manage upkeep of appointed products
- Lead product meetings
- Lead Risk Management sessions
- Interface with cross-functional groups such as Quality, Operations, Marketing and Regulatory Affairs as needed for new product development and sustaining projects;
- Work with external parties on compliance testing for new products and sustaining engineering activities;
- Coordinate with suppliers regarding product and component manufacturing;
- Academic level with relevant specialization
- At least two years experience
- Experience with EU-MDR and/or FDA medical device regulations
- Good command of the English language both spoken and written
- Must be able to travel, both domestically and internationally
- A challenging full-time position (regular), headquartered in Amersfoort.
- We welcome you to a dynamic, ambitious and innovative working place with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Our benefits are: a competitive salary including a variable bonus based on both company and personal performance and a company pension scheme (4,5% employee contribution)
Are you interested?
- Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After a pre-selection process, you can receive an invite for (face-to-face) business interviews.
* Please note that acquisition is not appreciated*