R&D Electrical Engineer
The Surgical Company PTM is a leading European company acting on a global level in the field of hypothermia and offering a complete range of innovative solutions for Patient Temperature Management. Our core business is keeping patients at a constant healthy body temperature.
- Mistral-Air® Forced Air Warming
- Thermoflect® Heat Reflective Technology
- Fluido® Blood and Fluid Warming
- Fluido® Irrigation, Fluid Warming
Is looking for a
R&D Electrical Engineer
- Create schematics, PCB layouts and production files;
- develop product specifications and requirements based on design input requirements;
- Manage design or sustaining projects;
- Authors and/or assists in the creation of new test methods and protocols;
- Perform statistical analyses to support technical findings from design verification and validation activities;
- Write technical reports, risk management documents, test protocols and design input and output documents;
- Perform data analysis and develop algorithms for closed loop control and sensor data processing;
- built prototypes, test fixtures and tooling;
- Develop and perform verification and validation testing for product development;
- Interface with cross-functional groups such as Quality, Operations, Marketing and Regulatory Affairs as needed for new product development and sustaining projects;
- Work with external parties on compliance testing for new products and sustaining engineering activities;
- Perform evaluations of potential OEM or competitors' products;
- Perform sustaining engineering activities including problem troubleshooting, root cause analysis, investigations, and resolve part obsolescence issues;
- Coordinate with suppliers regarding product and component manufacturing;
Do you have the profile we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with the following is a must:
- Digital & Analog electronics design
- Experience with the following is an advantage:
- Power electronics, Engineering software
- EU-MDR and FDA medical device regulations
- Control system development
- (Embedded) software development
- Good command of the English language both spoken and written
- Must be able to travel, both domestically and internationally
- A challenging full-time position (regular) within the fast growing Surgical Company - PTM, headquartered in Amersfoort.
- We welcome you to a dynamic, ambitious and innovative working place with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Our benefits are: A competitive salary including a variable bonus based on both company and personal performance and a company pension scheme (4,5% employee contribution)
Are you interested?
Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
After a pre-selection process, you can receive an invite for (face-to-face) business interviews.
* Please note that acquisition is not appreciated *