Mistral-Air Warming Unit - MA1200
The Mistral-Air Forced Air Warming unit is lightweight, easy to clean and made of shock absorbent material.
Improve patient outcome through safe, comfortable and smart patient warming.
- Optimised heat transfer due to Multi Sensor Technology & Powerful Fan
- Optimal elimination of air contaminants by the HEPA filter
- Ergonomic and flexible in use as a result of the slim & lightweight design
Equipped with a versatile mounting bracket, the slim Mistral-Air warming unit offers caregivers a diversity to securely position the warming unit across all care areas.
Extend the number of options with the Mistral-Air Mounting Parts:
Art. Number: MA5002
The default start up temperature of 38°C ensures the immediate start of therapy and reduces the risk of human error. The temperature settings of the Mistral-Air Plus warming unit are ambient, 32°C, 38°C and 43°C. The low noise level reduces the risks and irritations of blower noise -concentration & communication errors in the OR. The premium HEPA filter provides clean air comparable to OR ventilating systems and is easy to replace.
Mistral-Air Adjustable Pole with Basket
Before use the Mistral-Air Plus warming unit it should be attached to an (IV) pole or placed on a table. The Surgical Company offering you two very stable, easy to setup and cost-effective poles with a basket for optimal placement under the OR table:
The Mistral-Air blankets can be stored in the basket.
Mistral-Air Hose Holder
The Hose Holder offers several options for fixation of the Mistral-Air Hose. To see the four options, click here.
Not all products shown here are available in all countries. Please contact your local dealer for more information.
Mistral-Air Warming Unit
Article number - MA1200-EU
- Voltage, Frequency, Current: 220-240 V~, 50/60 Hz, 3.2 A
- Average power: 750 VA / 600 W
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 34 cm x 40 cm (l x w x h)
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Hose length: 1.8m (3 m hose optional)
- Power cord length: 4.0 m
- Set temperature: Ambient Air, 32ºC, 38ºC, 43ºC
- Filtration (HEPA): HEPA H13 class filter, conform EN 1822-1:2009
- Limited Warranty: 2 years
- Classification IEC 60601-1: Class I, Body Floating (BF)
- Classification IEC 60529: IP23
- Classification 93/42/EEC & 2007/47/EC: Class IIb
The device can be used with the following accessories
- Mistral-Air Adjustable Pole with Basket (MA5250)
- MA1200 mounting parts (MA5002)
You can download more User Manuals in other languages from the Business Partner Menu. * Technical Manuals are only available in English.
* Login required
For the general The Surgical Company warranty statement please refer to the document below.
Please note: The Surgical Company offers you extended warranty on new equipment, additional on the 2-Year Limited Warranty Terms. For more information please contact your local distributor.
The Surgical Company
Questions about Mistral-Air?